Evolve by name. Evolve by nature.
In March we announced our commitment to support the state of Queensland and the nation during the COVID-19 crisis. We have jumped at the opportunity to help our frontline with essential health care supplies starting with our Australian Made Respirator Face Masks, which we are manufacturing with our amazing team at our Brisbane based advanced manufacturing facility.
We are proud to announce our further commitment with the release of the Ipkis Face Shield. This is a high volume, high quality, medical grade manufacturing solution for much needed critical PPE.
- 100% Australian Made – 100% Recyclable material
- Production capacity of 5 to 50 million units per annum (scaled up as required)
- Developed in close consultation with leading clinicians, nurses and infectious control teams
- Design and physical samples have undergone in depth clinical evaluations
- Designed for Maximum Ventilation and Maximum Protection via our unique clip in/out ventilation cap design
- Replaceable optically clear anti fog/anti scratch shield which reduces the waste plastic created from full single use face shields (also reduces overall unit cost)
- Millimetre adjustable super soft TPE comfort straps and forehead comfort pad
- Design eliminates pressure spots and features zero hard plastic contact with your skin – for all day comfort
- Latex free, and high grade materials used in every part
- Designed to reduce bacterial reservoirs across every surface
- Medical Grade Quality (not 3D printed)
- ISO Accredited Facility and award winning design team
- $20M Product and Public Liability Insurance Coverage
Secure your critical face shield requirements with an Australian Manufacturer and stop the reliance on imported PPE.
*Please note. Photos do not represent the final product in terms of material finish and final colour options.