Evolve by name. Evolve by nature.
In March we announced our commitment to support the state of Queensland and the nation during the COVID-19 crisis. We have jumped at the opportunity to help our frontline with essential health care supplies starting with our Australian Made Respirator Face Masks, which we are manufacturing with our amazing team at our Brisbane based advanced manufacturing facility.
We are proud to announce our further commitment with the release of the Ipkis Face Mask. This is a high volume, high quality, medical grade manufacturing solution for much needed critical PPE.
EV98 - Four Layer Respirator
- Designed for better facial fit & comfort
- Superior filtration efficiency
- >98% Particle Filtration - Tested in Australian laboratory
- Hydrophobic (liquid repelling) outside layer to provide strong fluid barrier
- Outer layer: Fluid Resistant Polypropylene Spunbond Nonwoven Fabric
- Middle (Filter) layer: Polypropylene melt-blown nonwoven
- Middle (Comfort) layer: ES (Thermo-Bondable Bi-Component) Cloth Nonwoven
- Inner layer: Ultra Comfort Polypropylene spunbond Hydrophilic nonwoven fabric
- Ultra Soft Ear loops: 50% Spandex and 50% Nylon
- Nose clip: Malleable steel coated with PE
- Adjustable molded nose clip for improved facial seal
- Latex Free
|Item||Quantity (ea)||Product Code||Weight|
|Face Mask (each)||1||
|Face Mask (box)||25||
|Face Mask (shipping carton)||600||4.2 kgs|
|Face Mask (half pallet)||7,200|
|Face Mask (full pallet)||14,400|
Certification & Testing
- ARTG ID: 334314
- Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE) according to AS/NZS 1716 Appendix I = 98%
- Inhalation resistance according to AS/NZS 1716 Appendix G = Pass
Country of Origin
- Made in Australia
Shelf Life and Storage
- 12 months from the date of manufacture indicated on the box
- Store respirators in temperatures between –10 degrees Celsius and +30 degrees Celsius with a relative humidity below 80%
- Store respirators in original packaging, away from contaminated areas, dust, sunlight, extreme temperatures, excessive moisture and damaging chemicals
Test Results / Comparison
EV98 VS KN95
- EV98 made in Australia - KN95 made in China
- EV98 made in independently certified ISO 8 clean room
- EV98 is tested in Australian Laboratories (CSIRO and VicLab)
- EV98 boasts a 98.5% particle filtration vs 95% particle filtration
- KN95 made, tested and certified in China
Secure your critical face mask requirements with an Australian Manufacturer and stop the reliance on imported PPE.
*Please note. Photos do not represent the final product in terms of material finish and final colour options.