Certified P2 Respirator
Australian Made. Australian Tested. Australian Certifed.
Evolve by name. Evolve by nature.
In March we announced our commitment to support the state of Queensland and the nation during the COVID-19 crisis. We have jumped at the opportunity to help our frontline with essential health care supplies starting with our Australian Made Respirator Face Masks, which we are manufacturing with our amazing team at our Brisbane based advanced manufacturing facility.
We are proud to announce our further commitment with the release of the Ipkis Respirator Face Mask. This is a high volume, high quality, medical grade manufacturing solution for much needed critical PPE.
P2 - Particulate Respirator
- Produced in an ISO 8 certified cleanroom
- Proudly Australian made and tested in
- Australian Laboratories to Australian Standards
- Sealed fit ensuring maximum protection
- Maximum airflow allowing all day comfort
- Designed for superior facial fit & comfort
- 99% Particle Filtration Efficiency - Tested in Australian laboratory
- Fluid Resistant Hydrophobic (liquid repelling) outside layer to provide strong fluid barrier
- Medical grade materials used to surpass all tests required for AS/NZS 1716:2012 (Australian Respirator Standard)
- Ultra Soft Ear loops: 50% Spandex and 50% Nylon
- Fully enclosed nose clip: Malleable steel coated with PE
- Adjustable molded nose clip for improved facial seal
- Latex Free
|Item||Quantity (ea)||Product Code||Weight|
|Face Mask (each)||1||
|Face Mask (box)||25||
|Face Mask (shipping carton)||600||4.2 kgs|
|Face Mask (half pallet)||7,200|
|Face Mask (full pallet)||14,400|
Certification & Testing
- ARTG ID: 334314
- CMI CERT: TT10058
- AS/NZS 1716:2012
Download Certificate of Conformity
Country of Origin
- Made in Australia
Shelf Life and Storage
- 5 years from the date of manufacture indicated on the box
- Store respirators in temperatures between –10 degrees Celsius and +30 degrees Celsius with a relative humidity below 80%
- Store respirators in original packaging, away from contaminated areas, dust, sunlight, extreme temperatures, excessive moisture and damaging chemicals
P2 VS KN95
- Ipkis P2 Respirator made in Australia - KN95 made in China
- Ipkis P2 Respirator made in independently certified ISO 8 clean room
- Ipkis P2 Respirator is tested in Australian Laboratories (CertMark International, CSIRO and VicLab)
- Ipkis P2 Respirator boasts a 99% particle filtration vs 95% particle filtration
- KN95 made, tested and certified in China
Secure your critical face mask requirements with an Australian Manufacturer and stop the reliance on imported PPE.
*Please note. Photos do not represent the final product in terms of material finish and final colour options.